How do I delete Activity Records
SETWorks allows Activity Records to be deleted by those roles that have permission to do so. Activity Records are an essential element to documenting and proving the service was provided according to service definition - be careful who you allow to have these privileges.
Terminology can be modified within SETWorks to better fit the needs of your organization. If the terminology in our articles are not the same on your site, talk to your local administrator to assist in translation.
Deleting Activity Record Privileges
Settings > Provider Build > Maintain Privileges > Activity Record Management:
1. Identify which Activity Records you have accessible to you on your SETWorks site.
2. Assign privileges to delete records by role. (e.g., Is able to delete billable group activity records)
3. Assign privileges to require a PIN to delete records by role. (e.g., Enable PIN to delete billable group activity record)
How to Delete an Activity Record
1. Navigate to an Activity Record anywhere in SETWorks (Consumer Profile, Activity Record Index, Home calendar, etc.).
2. Select the "X" on Activity Record.
3. Select Delete Record in the pop-up warning.
4. Enter your PIN if required.
Activity Record Mistakes but Not to be Deleted
In the case that an Activity Record is a mistake but the user does not have access to Delete Activity Records:
- Repurpose the Activity Record. When it is time to enter a new record, open up the record that was a mistake, change the date/time, department, consumer, and any other relevant information.
- Zero out the Activity Record. The record can be given a duration of 0 (i.e. set the start and end times to the same time) so that the authorization is not used.
Billable Group Activity Record Complete/Incomplete Logic
How Does SETWorks Determine if a Record is "Complete"? Managers, Administrators SETWorks has two ways of assessing whether an activity record has enough documentation in order to be considered "Complete". The first is to check whether each consumer ...
Mileage - NonBillable Activity Records
How do I record mileage in SETWorks? All users, Administrators SETWorks is able to record mileage. Follow the instructions below to record mileage with a NonBillable Activity Record. Check other SETWorks articles if you're using different Activity ...
Activity Records & Signature Workflow
What happens when I sign an Activity Record? All users Terminology can be modified within SETWorks to better fit the needs of your organization. If the terminology in our articles are not the same on your site, talk to your local administrator to ...
Non-Billable Activity Records
Now that I know the difference between a Billable and a Non-Billable record, how do I use a Non-Billable Activity Record in SETWorks? Everyone, Managers, Administrators There are several different ways of using a Non-Billable record in SETWorks. This ...
Signing Activity Records v2.0
How do I sign my activity record? All Users, Direct Staff, Everyone You can sign a record from a few different areas within SETWorks. This article will show you 4 methods. There are a several different ways to sign an activity record (AR) in ...